Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memory Lane...1 year Anniversary of Sara B Consulting Blog

Can you believe it!?! It's been one whole year since I created this blog. My hopes were that at least my family would look at it and appreciate the recipes, nutrition bites, and sunshine I share. I had no idea what other impact it would have. Today I have 38 official followers with many more people emailing and facebooking me on a daily basis with questions/comments about recipes and health. LOVE IT!
Some tell me how they are inspired by the blog.... it is actually them who inspire me.
I appreciate all who have tried to implement health into their lives and even more into their families'.

Today we are going to take a trip down memory lane and look at some of my favorite moments and recipes this year.

my very first blog


HyVee Triathlon 2009


Chicken Veggie Enchiladas


the best muffins in the world! Pumpkin Cranberry Whole Wheat Goodness


Wedding Bells & Sushi


Delicious Dinner, Dirty Husband: Cranberry and Sage Stuffed Chicken


Honeymooning in Italy , our motto:
"Wander till you see something cool to look at or good to eat!"



Vegetable Hash


Kelli's Favorite: Soy and Honey Glazed Salmon aka SO GOOD


Ugly Sweater Christmas Party


Where Does Your Food Come From?

Phew....so many good times and yummy recipes! I will continue down memory lane after a water break.

But Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good
www.sarabconsulting.com

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH KCCI CHANNEL 8 NEWS WEDNESDAY AT 5!!! I'll be on talking about my Sara B Consulting Principles!

No comments:

Post a Comment