Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CrossFit Des Moines Clip, J's New Toy, & Ironman Time

First, congrats to Mike on the CrossFit Des Moines story last night on channel 13! You can see the clip HERE.
Really showed off Crossfit and all it has to offer....awesome workout, team atmosphere, goal accomplishment...
Everyone is very proud of you Coach Mike.

Second, while I was away getting my USATF level 1 certification in coaching J decided to buy himself a new toy....

so, sure........I am really excited about it too:)
Actually, I can't wait to get awesome sports shots and food pics!
It's going to be like the food is right there is front of you.

Third, J and I leave tomorrow for
I think he is looking forward to finally racing after 9 months of grueling training.
Sunday will be a long day for him...2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run.
I am a proud wife.
We are also looking forward to vacationing around there....look how beautiful it is!
I apologize in advance, I will post recipes while on vacation but not as frequent.
Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK AT IRONMAN!! Can't wait to hear all of the stories!
    Have fun!

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete