Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick Convenient Chicken Stir-fry

The wedding was a success! Kelli (my sister) looked beautiful, Mike was handsome, the ceremony was breathtaking with Mike's cousin Laura singing, and the reception was a dance-a-thon! I will post pictures as soon as I have some and possibly my toast if I can figure that out.
J and I rolled back into town, grunted out his scheduled Ironman workout, opened up our fridge to figure out some dinner and saw.....nothing. This is very unusual. What were we to do!?

I reached for my new wok and whipped up a very easy and convenient stir fry!

the goods:

frozen stir-fry veggies (not pictures), sesame oil, Classic Stir-fry sauce, Uncle Ben's Brown Rice, and edamames for the side
I heated up the oil, added the chicken and cooked till about done, added frozen veggies, mixed in stir-fry sauce at the end, heated, and served over the brown rice
Simple and satisfying!
Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good
to come...quinoa soup and roast!

No comments:

Post a Comment