Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Mint smoothie


Yum! Need I say more?

So I am still looking for new tasty ways to use my herbs....I have been adding parsley to my eggs and mint leaves to my tea, but this little glass of heaven takes the cake....kinda tastes like one too :)

As usually...I failed to measure but here's what I added to the blender.

chocolate skim milk
skim milk
chocolate whey protein
ripe banana
mint leaves
Parker's natural PB (about a tablespoon)

garnished with a mint leaf
blend up for a satisfying, refreshing, protein packed dessert!


I just wanted to share a couple pictures from around Jeremy and I's yard. The weather has been so beautiful, I have been trying to capture it in pictures.


oh...and who said weeds aren't pretty :) This is our front mound...it's suppose to be hostas...but we are going "all naturaaaal" (that's our excuse anyways)
To come.....an avocado, crab salad recipe I received from a client...sound crablicious!
Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good

No comments:

Post a Comment