Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sloppy Joes

As I took in 86 degree weather, palm trees, and sun just two days ago in Riviara Maya I had a brief moment that I was excited to come home and get in the Christmas spirit. Now, I look out my office window to 19 degrees and big puffy snowflakes. hmmm, not so sure this is what I had in mind.

Either way, I am home and back to healthified recipes....
I will be sure to share photos of the babymoon soon, J and I splurged and had a professional photoshoot on the beach with a fabulous photographer who captured beautiful photos of the baby bump in paradise :)

Sloppy Joes
looking for a quick, delicious, and sloppy meal tonight!?

This is as easy as it gets....
1 lb lean ground beef - prefer grassfed, if you double try 1 lb ground turkey breast
half onion
half green bell pepper
ketchup
mustard
garlic powder
Worcheshire sauce
small amount of honey
mustard
ketchup
saute till flavors are mixed
no measurements, just cook to taste :)
Enjoy on a sandwich thin, sprouted grain bun, or whole wheat piece of bread.

Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good
www.sarabconsulting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment