Thursday, November 4, 2010

Product Reviews - Kashi Pizza & Ezekiel 4:9 Tortillas

Product reviews
Kashi's Frozen Pizza


As I perused the aisle of the Health Market at Hy-Vee the other day I spotted these Kashi frozen pizzas for sale. I do love Kashi products so I thought I would give it a try... I'm a sucker for a sale.

the description sounds delicious!

Although this pizza actually looked like the pizza on the box with spinach, onions, red peppers, and feta galore....it may have actually tasted more like the box too :)
so that may be a little harsh, but overall I will not plan on purchasing again. It didn't really satisfy J and I for dinner although it pairs nicely with a side of veggies.
Price: about $5.99/pizza

Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Tortilla
another favorite of mine...Ezekiel products....love the bread!
While I was at Whole Food in Omaha the other week I discovered these....
fabulous ingredient label...no HFCS, partially hydrogenated oils, or even sugar here!


Although, J and I enjoyed their nutty flavor and health benefits over regular tortillas, they tend to be a little brittle and fall apart when wrap up.
I will probably stick with my go-to brand for whole wheat tortillas, Stacey's Organics.
Until next time....
look good, feel good, do good

No comments:

Post a Comment