Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cedar Ridge Winery

I'm not really sure if it's the fact that we took our Italian honeymoon almost one year ago or the fact that I am craving cheese, but J and I are missing Italy and everything it had to offer....
the delectable foods, the soul satisfying wines & wineries, the rich history coming to life, getting lost on narrow brick streets, and taking in the beautiful Amalfi Coast views.

To help fill this void we are feeling, we headed up to
Cedar Ridge Winery
(half way between Coralville & Cedar Rapids)

It was a beautiful evening to sit, enjoy wine...and water, a tasty cheese platter, nice views and live music.





I think this is our sign that it's time to go.
There are sooo many wineries popping up in Iowa...I once heared Iowa is like the new Napa Valley :)
Find one near you, most have evening entertainment and sampling like we enjoyed at Cedar Ridge.

Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good

No comments:

Post a Comment