Monday, December 27, 2010

24 Day Challenge - Make 2011 healthy!

Looking to jumpstart your weight loss, have more energy, and better your overall health in 2011!?
Then what are you waiting for!? Now's the time to take the
24 Day Challenge with Sara B Consulting!

This bundle features everything you need to get you moving toward your next goal and create your healthy lifestyle change.
Along with receiving Sara B's 10 Principles to a healthy lifestyle change, recipe suggestions, grocery lists, and goal tracking, you will be provided with all the nutrition products you need to guide you in the process.

Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well! Kinda like an oil change for the body.*

Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Feedback from recent clients:
Gretta, 35, mom and graduate student
"I lost 10 pounds, lost an inch around my waist, thigh, and calf. I have more energy and feel great about my food choices now. I liked having a plan on what I was going to eat for the
day. That kept me from making poor eating choices. The plan was very easy to follow. I really enjoyed the Sara B Principles and recipes. They helped me stay on track. I was surprised to see the results I did!"

Jeff, 39, avid cyclist, completion through Cleanse Phase
I made serious gains in upper body definition, I feel the Catalyst played a huge role in it.
I Lost 8-10 lbs and energy level was real good. Able to work night shift with no caffine.
The schedule wasn’t to tough and Sara was always offering encouragement and advice. Every few days she would send a recipe with an encouraging in an email. This was a positive experience that can be attributed to both the Challenge guidelines and Sara’s input and positive attitude."

Limited to the first 5 people!

Until next time...
look good, feel good, do good

No comments:

Post a Comment